“Quinny takes the lead in baby mobility. As Europe’s most respected stroller brand, Quinny has set the standard for engineering, design and trendsetting style. The Quinny line offers clever solutions for the confident parent of today; solutions that are made with parents and their lifestyles in mind… Whether shopping, traveling on vacation, or spending a day at the park, Quinny gives parents the freedom to walk their way.
Our product range is designed with this lifestyle in mind. We believe in adding true value so we support you with functional solutions and services that help you overcome the challenges that you face every day as a parent. We create clever mobility solutions for parents on the go – so you can always walk your way!“
Wake and I were lucky enough to take it for a test drive while on a little beach visit with the fam. Here is “our” tried & true review!
* Super small & folds up compactly.
* Perfect and convenient for travel
* Aesthetically pleasing with both the innovative design AND new South Beach colors
* Full coverage shade and sun canopy with adjustable positions
* Comfortable for the little one (so W says or hasn’t complained).
* 3 forward and 2 rearward facing positions.
* Compatible with a Maxi-Cosi carseat for a “from birth” option.
* No tray available for child to keep drink/snacks in.
* No tray for adult up near handles. Cup holder option available for extra.
* Stroller handles are not adjustable. Height was fine for me but made the hubby have to bend over to push; very uncomfortable and impractical.
* Not enough storage underneath. There is a basket but it was 1) hard to access 2) didn’t hold more than a small purse…definitely didn’t hold W’s diaper bag.
Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls. Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”