Happy Friday Lovies! I am so excited for this weekend…it is our annual trip to Gville for a football game and it’s always the best. We get to see/stay with some of our best friends and it’s always like coming home. This weekend we’re playing Tennessee and because of that we know a ton of friends that will be in town AND my dad is even flying down. It’s gonna be great! However, there is a lot of planning that goes into it all. Our friends who live in town are professional tailgaters with their parents and have everything ready to go (Satellite TV, tents, extended trailer with custom tailgate necessities, keg, smoker, etc…) so I am in charge of bringing the fun & some yummy sides. Below you can find my top 5 things for this years game/tailgate. Food, fashion & fun!
|Photo Cred: Mom on Timeout|
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce (I used Frank’s)
- ½ cup butter
- 1Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoned salt (I used Lawry’s)
- 16 oz bag pretzel sticks
- blue cheese dressing for dipping
- celery and carrots (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Line a jelly roll pan or two baking sheets with parchment paper
- Melt wing sauce, butter and Worcestershire sauce in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in onion powder, garlic powder, and seasoned salt and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Empty bag of pretzels into in a large bowl.
- Drizzle pretzels with wing sauce mixture and toss with tongs until evenly coated.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing for dipping, if you like.
|Photo Cred: Chew Out Loud|
I love this bag…it fits everything you need for the day (money, credit cards, ID card, lipstick, koozie, phone), isn’t too heavy, is super cute, is convenient to carry over the shoulder, comes in quilted or regular leather, and there is a color for everyone!! #Obsessed.