For the past three years I have lived in yoga pants and tank tops. I’ve loved every second of not wearing make-up, and living “au natural” but since I will be heading back to work in about 6 weeks I now I have to make sure that I buy things that can be worn in both work and social situations. My new Annabelle wedges from Oka-B are perfect for this exact reason. “A darling enamel bow sets atop the toe of this classic peep toe jelly wedge to create a refined statement of sophistication and style. A timeless design for a feminine finish…” perfect for work and drinks out!
Plus, when it’s not 100 degrees out, they are SUPER comfy…perfect for careers on your feet; like teaching. Snag your favorite Oka – B pair now and be sure to use the coupon code below to save 20%! Enjoy Lovies!
Linking up with:
- Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // A Little Bit of Cheer // Sincerely Jenna Marie
- Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // I do DeClaire // Mama – and More!
- Wednesdays: The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
- Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin’ in St. Louis // // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style // Happiness at Mid-Life
- Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
- Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters