If you remember, a few weeks ago I had mentioned in a “Five on Friday” that I was really excited about a new diaper bag and outdoor mat from JJ Cole that were coming my way. Well, they’re here! The weather has been so hit or miss lately and W & L are on such different schedules that I find it hard to do fun things with the both of them. The other day we had already run our normal errands to Target, had swim lessons, and taken naps, and it was still only 4pm. So, what do you do with an infant and rambunxious 3 year old who are both awake? You go exploring… Taking walks and being outside is W’s favorite, so I loaded up L, our new diaper bag (full of snacks), and our new mat into the stroller and headed out for an “adventure.”
We ended up in the front yard for a snack picnic, which I am usually very skeptical about because of bugs BUT this outdoor mat is amazing!!! It has incredibly durable fabric that is ideal for any surface; grass, cement, sand, etc… The inner liner wipes clean really quick is water – resistant and folds up into a compact carrying case. I LOVE IT! I also can not believe how awesome this diaper bag is for the price. The inside is very spacious, has multiple organization compartments, zippered pockets, a removable shoulder strap, coordinating changing pad, AND my favorite…stroller grip attachments. When it comes to baby gear, JJ Cole clearly knows what they’re doing!
Shop This Post:
* Products were provided to me for review by JJ Cole but all opinions are my own.
Linking up with:
- Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Sincerely Jenna Marie
- Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // I do DeClaire // Mama – and More!
- Wednesdays: The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
- Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin’ in St. Louis // // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style // Happiness at Mid-Life
- Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
- Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters