Hello Lovies! Happy Belated 4th of July! Did you all have a nice weekend!? From what I could tell on social media it looked like the majority of the US had beautiful weather. YAY!! We had a fabulous jam-packed weekend. Seeing as most of you probably don’t read what I write that much anyways, I thought I would just post all the pics for you to peruse instead. Breakdown: Saturday we were at the pool all day with the cousins (with fun red, whit & blue treats), Sunday was my Father-in-laws Surprise 60th Birthday party (with a family BBQ back at the pool afterwards), and Monday was spent on the boat and at the club swimming.
|Despite their faces…they like eachother and have been married for 36 years.|
|Pooped puppy on the boat ride home|
SHOP THIS POST:
- Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Sincerely Jenna Marie
- Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // I do DeClaire // Mama – and More!
- Wednesdays: The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
- Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin’ in St. Louis // // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style // Happiness at Mid-Life
- Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
- Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters