Y’all! The Olympics are almost here!! I love the Summer Olympics; they are my absolute favorite and I always get so excited for these coming two weeks. I know that this summer the Olympics have been clouded by fear of security & Zika, but I pray that everything will go smoothly for all the athletes in every country. Of course, I will be glued to the TV as much as possible cheering on all the American Olympians and it would be sacrilege to not have an official red, white, and blue outfit.
Thankfully (and purposefully) I bought this tank for 4th of July knowing I would have plenty of opportunity to wear it during all the Olympic festivities…plus, per usual…no outfit is complete with out my favorite Oka B shoe. I’m so obsessed with these red bow flip flops (currently not on the website because they are launching the new Fall collection this week with this exact slip flop in new colors). They are amazingly comfy and super cute; I’ve worn them all summer! No festival, party, event, etc.. are complete without them. Get yours today for 20% off with code: OKABPAMPERS16 GO USA!!!
Linking up with:
- Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Sincerely Jenna Marie
- Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // I do DeClaire // Mama – and More!
- Wednesdays: The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
- Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin’ in St. Louis // // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style // Happiness at Mid-Life
- Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
- Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters